Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Workwear Wednesday

It has been a LONG time since I have done a Workwear Wednesday post, but with the warm weather and sunshine this week, I was feeling inspired! For the first time since September, I rocked a dress this week and was able to show off my legs and let them see some sunshine. Let me tell you, nothing feels better after a long Minnesota winter than feeling the fresh air on your skin.

Dress // Jacket (old, nearly exact here) // Shoes 

I scooped up this dress at Old Navy this past weekend. As it was an online exclusive size (because Old Navy is the holy land and sells tall items online), it was marked down to an additional 50% off. So, I scooped it up for a whopping $7.50. I couldn't believe it! I paired it with a white denim jacket, which is an absolute must have in your wardrobe. I own both a regular denim as well as a white denim jacket, and I wear them non-stop during the spring, summer, and fall. They are perfect for throwing on when it cools off, or covering your shoulders for the office when you are rocking an adorable maxi dress that doesn't quite fit the dress code. To complete the look, I decided it just isn't quite warm enough for open toe shoes, so I opted for these adorable booties that I snagged on sale at none other than Target this winter. They have a nice low heel, fun fringe to spice things up, and are super comfortable (read: no breaking in necessary!)

I know I still have some growing to do, but I just LOVE pieces like this dress that I can wear both during pregnancy and after. It is super stretchy, long enough to cover everything that needs to be covered, and the t-shirt sleeves make this a great piece to wear to work, running errands, or even thrown on over a swimsuit once summer arrives! They come in a variety of colors, so go snag up a few right now!

Linking up with Jen & Jessi, Holly, and Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. I love the addition of the white jacket with this dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is definitely one of those pieces that I am SO glad I purchased!

      Delete
  2. love that dress! you look great! and yes-I definitely agree that Old Navy online rocks for their tall selection! I order everything from there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it the best!? such peace of mind knowing when I order from them my backside isn't going to be hanging out ;-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! At this stage in pregnancy it helps to feel 'pretty' some days, that's for sure :-)

      Delete
  4. Loving your work wear. The colors work very well together. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely fun to start pulling out bright spring colors :-)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful dress, for more pregnancy workwear inspiration check out our collection by London based designer: https://www.silkarmour.co.uk/collections/madderson-london

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f