Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Workwear Wednesday: Dressing The Bump




 
Dress // Jacket (old, similar here) // Booties 

Dare I say it, but I think spring has officially sprung in Minnesota, and I could not be more excited. After months of wearing nothing but leggings and sweaters, it is SO refreshing to have days that are warm enough to slip on a dress or skirt instead. I scooped up this black dress (non-maternity!) at the Gap Factory store during their friends and family sale, and it was only $12! It is nice and long, super comfortable and stretchy, and I know it will be great to wear this summer for after baby, too! The jacket is more than five years old, but a true staple in my closet and one of my favorite pieces. I decided it wasn't quite warm enough for sandals yet, so I threw on a pair of booties and called it good to go. This outfit was perfect for feeling put together for our board meeting, yet still comfortable and fun for the afternoon and weekend ahead!

Linking up with Jen & Jessi, Holly, and Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy! 

12 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! You are totally rocking it and you look great!!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Comfort is the top priority when pregnant and this dress nails it :-)

      Delete
  2. What an adorable maternity style! Love how you layered it with the leather jacket!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously live in that jacket, I throw it on over my shirts at work all the time! It was a great investment!

      Delete
  3. SO pretty! You look amazing!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the length of that dress! It looks like the perfect thing to just throw on and go.
    ps so jealous of your pregnancy perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh trust me the pregnancy perfection is non-existent! I am sleep deprived and grumpy and feel like a whale :-) But this dress is amazing, and perfect for us tall gals! I have a feeling I will be wearing this until it falls apart!

      Delete
  5. I love the length of that dress! It looks like the perfect thing to just throw on and go.
    ps so jealous of your pregnancy perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute dress. Such a classic piece to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so versatile-I can think of SO many ways to style it!

      Delete
  7. You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!! So adorable and I love how you layered the chic jacket over the dress!

    -Adriele
    www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f