Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Confessions

Ahhh what is becoming my favorite time of the week, my opportunity to get some things off of my chest and be honest. I am back at it with Jess and Caitlin for some confessions, and am ready to dive right in.


I confess..

My back is getting achy already in this pregnancy, and I am NOT happy about it. I really didn't have back pain until 34-35 weeks the first time, and don't want to imagine dealing with this for the next 2.5 months. Nope, nope, nope.

Some people are so difficult to work with that it truly makes it unbearable going into the office some days. When you purposely schedule meetings to avoid having to drive places together, and sneak away to lunch so that you can eat alone, you know you don't like a person. #micromanager

I could eat an entire pan of brownies in one sitting. This is the best recipe I have ever found and I have to restrain myself from making them weekly. It is a problem.

I love when my candles get low and sometimes I light them all the time just do they burn so low the flames go out. 

There are two Targets in my town but only one of them has a Starbucks. Sometimes I drive five extra miles to the one that is further away so I can drink while I shop.

I bought two pairs of jeans from Old Navy last week even though I am 7 months pregnant. I got both these and these for $22 and just told myself I would absolutely keep the weight gain in check so I can fit into them right away.

I am on the hunt for a nail polish that is brighter than hot pink but less bright than neon pink. I think I might be crazy, but the color in my head is 'Barbie pink' and I am determined to find it.

My impulse shopping has resulted in me immediately regretting purchases lately, emailing the seller and saying I had the items in my cart but didn't mean to hit 'order'. So far I have gotten every order canceled and refunded.

My son plays with my husbands Xbox and game controllers. I hate video games and think it's my husbands fault for not storing these precious things out of reach, so sometimes I let the kid just do his thing and hope it doesn't result in the machine exploding.


I'll leave it off with that. Happy hump day everyone, congratulations on making it halfway to the weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I totally drive to the Target that's further away for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PlayStation controllers have become toys at our house too, and I say whatever! Except that one time my kids stuffed 3 DVDs in the console...whoops! And buyers remorse...the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brownies are beyond addicting. I totally know the feeling about dealing with people you really hate working with. Definitely makes the work day even longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog from the Confessional Link Up! I couldn't agree more that it's totally worth it to drive a little out of your way to the Target with a Starbucks. Multitasking at its finest. :) Hope your back feels better!

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f