Sunday, September 6, 2015

[Blogtember Challenge] My Style

My style, honestly and truly, is simple. I am a huge fan of staple pieces that go with just about everything. Solid t-shirts, riding boots, neutral sweaters, and classic jeans. 
via / via / via / via / via / via / via / via
If you notice, on top of my classic tastes, I also like, ok LOVE, a little (or LOT) of sparkle. Nothing spruces up an outfit and makes you feel happy faster than some glitter and sequins, am I right? I tend to reserve the sparkle for special events and such, but I love the fun touches on some sweaters like the sequin elbow patches. It is just enough to take a simple item and make it something different. 
In typical blogger fashion, I am also a lover of the blanket scarf. That thing kept me toasty and warm all through the Minnesota winter last year, and I can't wait to start whipping it out again this fall! I also officially just hopped on the herringbone vest train, I can't wait for it to arrive and share my thoughts and stylings with you all! 

That's it for me today, but can't wait to see and hear the trends and styles that you all love! 

Brave Love Blog

3 comments:

  1. I love throwing a little bit of sparkle into my wardrobe. Mostly because I tend to stick to neutrals and really subtle patterns. My favorite sandals have a gold glitter strap and I wear them ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sequin elbow patches are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f