Friday, September 4, 2015

[Blogtember Challenge] First 10 Songs on Shuffle

I'm Honestly, I laughed doing this one, because this list is SO not an indication of what I listen to most often. In fact, there are songs on this list that u haven't even listened to, or can't even remember the last time I listened to. It does show variety, with country, classics, Christian, pop, and rock. I like just about everything [except screamo!], and I think this list shows it!
Take special note of #8...my husband is THE biggest R-Kelly fan, and more than one of his songs made the playlist at our wedding reception. I just knew one of his songs would make the list, at least I wasn't embarrassed by it making up the ENTIRE list!

1. Maggie May - Rod Stewart
2. Dreams - Gavin DeGraw
3. Love Bug - Jonas Brothers (don't judge..)
4. In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride
5. Everyone's Got Something To Hide Except Me and my Monkey - The Beatles (honestly I have never listened to this song once)
6. What's My Age Again - Blink 182
7. The Voice of Truth - Casting Crowns
8. Go Low - R Kelly
9. Stay - Rihanna
10. Day N' Nite - Kid Kudi

Brave Love Blog

2 comments:

  1. Maggie May is one of my favorites and I love Blink-182, The Beatles, and Gavin Degraw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... I haven't listened to "In My Daughter's Eyes" since having a daughter... I love that song, but I don't know if I could handle it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f