Monday, September 14, 2015

[Blogtember Challenge] Blog Name

One of the things I struggled with most when starting my blog was what it should be called. What would I write about? Should my writings reflect my topics? I seriously sat there just contemplating the name for hours. Finally, I settled on a name, 'Style, Food, and Family'. I liked it, it had a flow, and most importantly, it reflected what I 'thought' I would write about. The thing with blogging, though, is I honestly don't think you know what you will enjoy writing about most until you dive into it. And, despite my love of cooking and baking, blogging about these things just doesn't happen often. After awhile, I realized the word 'food' really had no place in the name of the blog. I still try, on occasion, to throw in a recipe here or there, but I am not a 'foodie' blogger. Nope, not this girl. 

Recently, as in within the past few weeks I made the decision to finally change over my name. The 'Stang' portion is pretty self explanatory (hello last name). The &Co piece comes from all of the people outside of our family that we do life with; grandparents, siblings, aunts and uncles, you name it. To me, my blog name is really our family, and everything we encounter along the ride. It's a crazy, often sleepless adventure we are on, but the name is fitting and can grow in change as our family grows and changes, too!
Brave Love Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog name! I think it encompasses all the areas of your life neatly and classically!

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f