Thursday, September 17, 2015

[Blogtember Challenge] Latest obsession

Really, there are so many things to be obsessed with. It seems like every new season brings new trends and traditions to look forward to. One of my favorite things about the blogging community is how much anticipation surrounds weather, holidays, and events. You ladies have me excited for Christmas before the first lead has fallen off of the maple tree!
With that being said, my current obsession is just fall. Period. Anything fall related is number one in my book. This week I have indulged in pumpkin marshmallow candles, pumpkin spice lattes #pslforthewin, and pumpkin spice M&Ms.

Gimme all the pumpkin everything, warm fuzzy sweaters, riding boots, and Sunday afternoon football. I am 100% obsessed with fall lately and am wishing away these final days of warm summery weather!
Brave Love Blog

4 comments:

  1. Yes to all things fall related!! :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow sounds like it would smell absolutely incredible! I'm still squeezing the last little bit out of summer. Once October fits I think I'll embrace fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ya! I love myself a bit of fall! However, it's still 100 degrees out where I live and I'm not feeling any sort of fall quite yet!

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you on my love of fall! It's like the prequel to Christmas!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f