Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Thankful [Linkup]

Keeping it short and sweet today! Yesterday storms whipped through our area and it was pretty bad. My mom texted me last night to tell me we got 11 inches of rain yesterday. A nearby town had tornadoes touch down and tear up homes and sheds. There were touchdowns in my town but no real structural damages, as far as I am aware. Tree lines down and some flooding, though.

We are used to tornadoes in the Midwest, but I honestly don't think I have ever seen rain like what we saw yesterday. I am feeling thankful all of my family is safe and we didn't see any damage. Say an extra prayer if you can for our nearby town, they have a lot of cleaning up ahead of them to get things back to normal!

Link up below for Talk About It Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you guys are safe! 11 inches is CRAZY! We had a tornado in my hometown a few weeks ago. Luckily it missed all of my family, but it sure got close. Thankful is definitely the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that everything is OK and you are safe!

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f