Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Poshmark [Linkup]

Happy Tuesday ladies! Due to working an event Sunday, today is technically my Wednesday, and that is reason to celebrate, right!? It is never fun to cut a weekend short, but at least it means I get to kickoff the next weekend that much earlier! Link up with Jenn and I for Talk About It Tuesday, and let us know what is up with you this week!

Today I have to share my love of Poshmark. Have you ladies ever checked it out!? This awesome app allows you to sell your used clothing, as well as buy from others. I don't know about you, but I have brought bags of items to relase stores in my area, and will walk away with $15-20, if I am lucky. Now, that is obviously better than nothing, but I always felt like I was being shortchanged when I thought about how much they were reselling those items for. Poshmark takes the middle man out of the picture, and allows you to sell directly to your buyers!

I recently did a closet clear out, and instead of bringing everything to a resale store, I listed on Poshmark. I have made more money off of four items than I would have made off of an entire bag of goods bringing them in somewhere! The website takes a percentage based on whatever price you list your item at, but then they send you a shipping label that is at no cost to you! You simply pack up your item, I throw in a nice thank you note to my buyer, and you send it off! So easy, and always fun to see that you made a sale. It really is great for allowing you to get value for your items, because who likes getting $5 for a dress you wore once when you spent way more on it? Not me! Trust me, once you start using Poshmark, you won't look bac.

Right now, if you sign up for Poshmark and use this code, you will receive a $10 credit to use online! So not only can you sell your own items, but you can explore what others have as well! Use Code JUWFN for your $10 credit!

Don't forget to grab the button above, link back to Jenn and I, and share your Thoughts today!

1 comment:

  1. I love Poshmark too! I've sold & bought plenty of stuff on there. It's my favorite place for buying gently used!
    Blessed Messes

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f