Monday, January 18, 2016

Weekending: The Old Navy Winter Clearance Sale!

Happy Monday everyone! While I like to do weekend recaps, sadly there is nearly nothing to recap this weekend. That will happen when the weather doesn't get above negative five degrees, your baby keeps everyone up all night, and it is the month of January. So, in more exciting news, I thought I would bring some of my favorite finds over at Old Navy right now. This entire week, they are offering free shipping on all orders over $25, and through the end of today, an additional 30% off of everything. And it includes clearance, which they don't do very often! Some of the deals are so good, it is ridiculous. Head over there quick, some of the items literally sell out from my cart before I have the chance to purchase!

I am loving this peacoat, I am thinking about spring and how cute this will be as a transition piece once we are able to pack away our thick winter down jackets ;-) It comes in regular, petite, and tall, but act fast because sizes are selling out! You guys, this comes out at less than $14, you can't beat that kind of a deal!

I have mentioned this shirt before, and received mine last week, and am absolutely loving it. I ordered the light wash, and think it will be great for both layering as well as thrown on over a tank top once it is a big warmer outside. And again, that price! You can't beat the sale at O.N.

I think that this cocoon sweater looks so ridiculously comfortable, and I love the soft, light color. This would look adorable thrown over a t-shirt and leggings, and would also be great to throw on at the office when it gets chilly.

For those of you looking to hop on the bootie trend this year but not ready to commit to a steeper price tag, these are a great option. I love the suede look, the low heel, and the color options. There are plenty of other booties on the website besides these, and I seriously love them all. And with the discount, most of them will come out at right around $30!

As I sit in the joyfully awkward stage of pregnancy where maternity clothes are way too big but my normal clothes aren't cutting it (which is the stage I seem to sit in for the entire second trimester...) I decided to try out these compression leggings, which come in tall, can I get a hallelujah, amen!? A lot of the reviews say they definitely have a casual enough look that they work outside of the gym too, and the high waist is great for avoiding a muffin top (or cutting off a baby bump, mid-bump!) Maybe these will help motivate me to start running outside once it warms up a bit, too! If you are looking for a little bit more spice in your athletic wardrobe, this is a similar legging in super fun patterns!
Continuing with the active wear is this top, which I already own in both gray and pink and love. It is so comfy, great for working out in cooler weather, and also great for throwing on over a tank with jeans for running errands. I love the moisture wicking material that O.N. uses. Their athletic line really can't be beat for the quality and price that they deliver.

These adorable pants are high on my list. They aren't maternity, so no rocking these for awhile for me, but how perfect would these be to wear to work during the spring and summer months!? During these dreary winter months, I absolutely love a good pastel and fun color.
Another item that totally has me thinking spring is this t-shirt dress. I have purchased these from O.N. before and love them, and I am crazy for the print on this one. Add a jean jacket, some sunglasses, and an iced coffee and you have all the makings of a great spring day ;-)
The final item from the sale making my 'spring wishlist' is this scarf. It is lightweight, a gorgeous color, and will make a great accessory on those chilly spring days where a little added warmth goes a long way!
Did anyone else find some killer deals at the sale this weekend, or plan on hitting it up today!? While I hate to see the sale end, I also can't wait to see the new spring items that will be coming out any day!

Linking up with Meg and Biana today!

4 comments:

  1. A coat for less than $14?! What a steal!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peacoat AND THE PRICE are amazing!! I also love the booties. I really need to check out this sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to the Old Navy web site right now - than ks for sharing your find !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to the Old Navy web site right now - than ks for sharing your find !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f