Thursday, March 30, 2017

Flirty Florals

Spring is in the air! While those of you down south have been enjoying beautiful warm weather for the past month or two, we have been freezing up here in the Midwest. This week, though, has been the definition of spring. Earlier this week, it got up to 65 degrees, and our kiddos played outside in t-shirts while we threw burgers on the grill and soaked up every ray of sunshine that we could. The warm temps are sticking around at least for the next week or so, and I couldn't be happier.

I am so in love with all florals this spring. With Easter and some showers/parties coming up, I would love a bright, cheerful dress to wear. I am swooning over the long sleeve peach option, and think it may be great for our Minnesota weather which can still definitely be chilly. And how cute is the Lauren Conrad dress for Kohls!? The entire spring collection is perfection. I think that I could wear florals every day, honestly.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12


What are your favorite pieces to wear in the spring? I always love the wardrobe refresh that comes with the change in weather!



Linking up with Annie today!























3 comments:

  1. Love all of these dresses! I bought floral pants for the season that are kind of 90s and I'm obsessed! I have to laugh because a cold front moved into Houston last night so it's 65 this morning, and we're bundled up with extra layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's finally starting to feel like spring around here too and I'm in love! I love florals so much and wear them as much as I can in the spring!
    Erin
    http://theeverydayevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florals are just so romantic. I love all of these! I think four is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f