Thursday, February 16, 2017

Ask Me Anything!

I have noticed I have some new readers around here lately, which I absolutely love! One of the absolute best things about the blogging community is having the ability to connect with other ladies all over the country! I hope you enjoy getting little bits and pieces of what is going on in our world. I thought about it for a bit, and realized that, while I try to be candid in this space, there is a lot about me I have not shared! So, I would LOVE to do a little Q&A with those that follow along! Whether it is about my career, being a mom, marriage, our home, I am happy to talk about those topics that likely don't make it onto this space, not intentionally, but because I simply don't think to include them!
SO, ask away! And as always, thank you so much for reading! This blog is something I have grown to love over the years, and I am so happy to have you all as a part of it!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear how it went with sleep training your little guy. Our youngest is 14 months, has never slept through the night, and is THE worst sleeper!! And so far I just couldn't bring myself to make him cry it out :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Q&A's! I'd love reading more about your job/mom balance!

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f