Monday, January 30, 2017

Weekending

This weekend absolutely flew by. I love busy weekends, but I swear I blink and they are gone!
I worked Friday, and we had a pretty mellow night at home. We asked Jackson what he wanted for dinner and he proclaimed 'pizza NOW' so we obliged ;-) the rest of the night was pretty low key, we are still all catching up on sleep from the sickness going around!
We were up bright and early Saturday, per the usual. Lincoln took a nice long morning nap, though! Look at those sweet baby lips. He will be nine months old in a few days. Nine months old is one of my favorites, they are just SO sweet at this stage.
 
While my sweet boy snoozed, I got a long overdo haircut and some highlights! I enjoyed my favorite latte and relaxed for a few hours. I pretty much just go for the hand and head massage ;-)
After afternoon naps, we dropped the boys off with my parents and headed to our uncle's wedding! Mike's wonderful aunt passed away about four years ago, and Terri is the greatest blessing to our uncle and cousins. It was an emotional wedding, but seeing the happiness and love was so very special. 
 
On a side note. When did my nephew stop being a baby? He has grown so fast! It is sweet to have conversations and watch him become such a little gentleman.
 
After the wedding, Mike and I grabbed some milk shakes and went home and went to bed. Sunday morning I slept in until 7! We went and grabbed some breakfast before picking up the kiddos. Jackson was so excited to see us! Mike's aunt was in town for the wedding so she came by to see the boys. Then, we spent the rest of the afternoon at Mike's parents. I even snuck downstairs and used their treadmill during naps! A solid run while watching One Tree Hill is basically just the best. 
We capped off the night with an easy dinner and crawling into bed before 9.
I'm ready to tackle the week and just might be counting down to Friday already!
Linking up with Biana today!



4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my nieces and nephew - having full fledged conversations with them about real stuff LOL!! Happy Monday girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at "Pizza Now". ;) That's how I feel sometimes, too little man. Hair appointment and latte? Yes please! Glad you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great weekend! And yes, I agree that they always fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like the perfect weekend. Pizza, getting your hair done, a wedding, sleeping in and spending time with your favorite people!

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f