Thursday, December 22, 2016

Last Minute Shopping!

Despite Christmas only being days away, Nordstrom is still promising deliver if you order by noon ET today! That is less than an hour out, but seriously, if you have been eyeing a last minute gift or item to wear on Christmas day, they will still get it to you. And with FREE shipping. Nordstrom. All the heart eyes. I have rounded up a few of my favorite items that are promised to be on your doorstep in time for the big day!


This sweater is perfection and looks so cozy. I own and LOVE this fringe scarf (in multiple colors!). This stripe tee has been a huge hit this season-and is on major sale right now! I have been eyeing up this western scarf for awhile-how perfect would it be thrown over a tee with some cozy leggings on Christmas? These studs are so pretty and make the perfect stocking stuffers. This beanie is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love this rhinestone ring, and it comes in red which is such a fun pop for the holidays! I have been watching this gingham shirt, and it is on sale and comes in both navy and red!

Good luck getting those last minute items, and happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f