Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Spring Photos: 2015



Happy Wednesday, people! We are officially on the downhill to Memorial Weekend, and the completion of my last week in my current job! I say all of that makes for a pretty happy hump day.
I am pretty sure I have spoken before about my sweet friend Amanda and her amazing photography. I literally have watched this girl grow up, and distinctly remember offering up boy advice in the kitchen of my childhood home to a pre-teen Amanda. Over the years, she has blossomed into a truly gifted photographer, and in the past year I have truly come to look forward to having her capture sweet moments of my son. On this particular day, Jax was ready for a nap and not feeling the photoshoot, but Amanda still managed to capture some precious moments that so perfectly reflect my sweet boy and his personality. She has captured my wedding, and now my growing baby, and with every photo her work becomes more amazing and detailed. And now, on to showing off my cutest of all cuties little boy.



















If you haven't checked her out yet, you really need to at Amanda Baloun Photography. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to work with her, and might already be plotting our one year photo session...stay tuned! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f