Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Saying Yes To Essential Oils

Well, I figured it was time I shared over here on the blog one of the big changes we have made in our household over the past six months. While we were never complete strangers to essential oils, we also never dove into them with much seriousness. I love diffusing some of my favorite scents, and my husband loved to have his deep relief roll-on to help with sore and achy muscles, but we didn't do much beyond that. And then a few months back, we decided we wanted to make a change. We wanted better for our boys. We wanted to feel GOOD about the products we were washing our hands with and soaking our dishes in. There are literally hundreds of toxins in our homes, in those products that we buy at the store, because I have always assumed if it is safe to be on the shelves of my favorite store, then it can't be bad for me. But Mike and I decided that we were taking more control over what we put into our home, and our true switch to using essential oils began.

  
While our home is by no means 100% free of chemicals and toxins, we have made some very easy, yet impactful, changes already. We ditched our dryer sheets (go and search what is in them-yikes!) for wool dryer balls that we add drops of lavender or purification oil to. We use Thieves handsoap and dish soap. It is so empowering to wash our dishes with something that is safe for ingestion and doesn't require a call to poison control if it gets into little hands. When we have a headache, instead of reaching for a bottle of pills we use peppermint oil. I started drinking Ningxia Red every day and have truly been blown away by how in such a short amount of time I have seen cravings (I'm talking about you, sugar) regulate and become so much easier to manage. I could go on and on, but truly, I can't imagine us going back after making these changes. I have never felt more empowered over the health of myself and the ones that I love most than I do now!
I will also be the first to admit that direct sales is not my thing. I have truly always scoffed at businesses built that way, but for me, essential oils are different. Because they work. I continue to have experiences with oils working in powerful ways that make me a total believer in the idea of using them in lieu of chemicals and other typical over-the-counter options.

For anyone who has thought about incorporating oils into your life, I cannot say DO IT enough. I have not met a single person who has started using oils that hasn't found at least one oil that impacted them in some way. It can be overwhelming to start (Young Living has over 100 different types of oils, and countless other products!), so I always tell people the best way to really get to know oils and start learning is to invest in a Premium Starter Kit. This requires you to enroll as a member, but carries no obligation to sell. You can purchase the kit once and receive the discounted rate, and in doing so you will also receive a lifetime discount of 24% off nearly all future purchases. I always tell people that if you plan on purchasing more than once in your lifetime, it is just silly to not enroll as a member! With this you receive 11 oils, which are some of the most popular and can be used on a daily basis, as well as a diffuser of your choice, and multiple samples. I also will treat anyone on my team to a Fearless book, which walks you through the starter kit and in two hours will have you knowing how to use the little box of magic that is in front of you! You will also receive access to my Facebook group, and will be invited to our larger online community where I have received so much assistance and support!
To Get Started:
1. Enroll HERE (the number 13157137 should automatically appear in the SPONSOR and ENROLLER locations.
2. Choose your Starter Kit (they begin at $160 with a retail value of over $300), I suggest the Dew Drop, and if you are considering in the investment, I am absolutely in love and could not recommend the Aria diffuser more).
3. It is not required, but enrolling in Essential Rewards is easy and it is FREE, and with every monthly purchase you make, you will receive cash back for future use, as well as free promotional items with your purchases. Eventually, Essential Rewards members earn up to 25% back on their orders (which is on top of your 24% member discount).
4. Place your order!

If you have ever thought about oils or simply have questions, I am happy to help and assist!

As a distributer of Young Living essential oils any recommendations I make are specific to this company and should not be considered applicable to other oil products. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and information shared on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please do not stop.




1 comment:

  1. I need to get better at diffusing them. Thank you for sharing how you've been using them! Dryer sheets are the worst! I seriously don't know how they allow products like this to hit the shelves. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f