Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Things Jackson Says

Well, a year ago I couldn't imagine being here, but Jackson never. stops. talking. He has a lot to say about just about anything you could imagine, and often he says things we would prefer he didn't. He is at such a fun stage right now, I want to remember as many of the little things he has been saying as I possibly can!


  • OOOOH, Me wike it! He cannot say his 'l' sound yet, and I secretly hope he never does. So wike is of course like. He will proclaim this over absolutely everything. I showed him my wedding ring and told him that daddy bought it for mommy, and this is what he said. I bought him new snacks, and this is what he said. I show him a pile of dirt on the ground, and this is what he says :-)
  • Poop. Everything is poop, poop head, poop face, you name it, he will tack the word 'poop' onto it. Which is funny, because the kid won't do #2 on the toilet for anything.
  • Oh, fank you! It must be daycare, because this kid has some pretty awesome manners. He thanks me for absolutely everything, even when it isn't necessary.
  • Me a big dinosaur.
  • Me a talking little dinosaur.
  • As I am putting him to bed and he touches my shirt; "oh wow, dose nice big nipples." Dad took over the bedtime routine after that.
  • Me gonked my noggin.
  • Square. Circle. Triangle. Pentagon. Hexagon. Heart. Fart.
  • Let's go to TARGET. (my child).
  • When I bought him some Halloween pajamas; "Mama why you buy dese for me? Oh me wike dem! Mama, why you buy me dese white monster jammies!?"
  • It's okay Winkin. He has started consoling and cheering on his little brother, and it melts my heart every single time.
  • Way by me in mine bed, mommy.
  • Dat not funny, mommy! He is quick to correct me if I ever laugh and he thinks I shouldn't have.
  • Mommy, where's my wittle BAY-ORD. I cannot even put into words how precious it is when he says bird.
  • As we are walking through the grocery store and he is pushing a small cart; Mommy you walk by me? Mommy, you my FRIEND!
  • Mom don't make my brother SAD! Well, that is an interesting turning of the tables ;-)
  • Winkin is my wittle baby penguin.

4 comments:

  1. Love that you're keeping record of these! So sweet to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love to hear how much he is talking now. I am cracking up at the nipple comment!! I'm glad my boys aren't the only ones with potty mouths. Why is everything about poop?!
    Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls say I wike it too. So cute. I love how much they are talking now. I am dying over the nipple comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG dying over the nipples comment! 🤣

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f