Thursday, July 20, 2017

Nordstrom Sale! Roundup For the Public Sale

As much as I would like to, I am not one of the lucky Nordstrom Card holders. You're welcome, husband ;-) Despite giving it a thought (or three), I held off and decided to wait to do any shopping until the sale opens to the public. And tomorrow is the day! There are so many awesome pieces during the sale this year that I am dying to get my hands on! This sale is seriously the best. I don't think I can think of another sale that puts brand new items on sale when they are released, before returning them to their regular prices in August. This is the perfect opportunity to snag up any fall goodies you may be wanting before the season arrives!

Tops
Similar to the popular option from last year, this striped tee is so cute! I love a classic black and white stripe, and I am always so happy with the items this brand rolls out. I am dying to get my hands on this v neck sweater. Again, I am all about classic pieces, and I am speaking from experience when I say these will get there worth in wear, and then some! The coveted blardigan is once again included in the sale, and I am shocked there are still some in stock. If you are wanting one, do not hesitate to get it! One of my favorite fall staples is a plaid shirt, and I love the feminine cut and details on this one; and it is such a great length! You can never have too many long, cozy cardigans. This tunic may not be exclusive to this sale, but yes, I own it in five colors, and yes I wear one to work almost daily. I am in love with the blue fog color and think I need to add it to my collection. Speaking of work, my wardrobe always gets neglected and stale, and I am always on the hunt for more knit blazers, they are so professional while still being comfortable! I adore this ruffle tee, the detailing is absolutely darling. And while I am all about basic pieces, I adore this bow OTS top, I think it would be so perfect for date night with some dark skinnies! And last but not least, while cooler weather may seem like it is ages again, this moto jacket will come in handy sooner than you would think, and I love the fun, edge style!


Bottoms
The coveted zella leggings are once again included in this sale! Again, a piece that, if you want, you should snag while you can! And how pretty is this pink option!? These jeans have such great distressing, and are at a great price! These Madewell black skinnies come in at a great sale, and if you are looking for a more affordable black skinny, these are adorable, too! I am a huge fan of boyfriend jeans, and love the wash on these! For work I also love to wear skirts, and love the pretty foil look of this one! You can also never go wrong with a classic pencil skirt. For a fun flair, I am OBSESSED with the ruffle hem on this skirt!
 
Dresses
Dresses have and always with be one of my favorite things to shop for. This blue sheath dress is absolutely darling and I am already plotting where I could wear it. This sweater dress is so edge while still being pretty in a soft pink color. Bell sleeves add the prettiest detailing here. This lace midi dress is gorgeous and would be so perfect to wear to a wedding. And I literally love every single detail on this dress from the stripes, to the color, to the shoulder details!



I'll stop there, before even touching on the accessories or home pieces I am lusting over! Have you shopped the sale early, or did you wait until the sale went public? What are some of your favorites!?


Linking up with Julie today!













1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you - I am waiting until tomorrow to make my purchases! I can't wait to see what you get :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f