Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Favorites-Mid-July

Hooray for Friday! Is anyone else in total shock that we are already only a week out from August. Where has this summer gone!? I remember as a child always getting sad at this time of summer because I knew the school year was so close; and then for awhile I really didn't care ;-) Now that I have kids, I am back to wanting to soak up every bit of summer that I can. Of course, the arrival of my favorite season, and a job that doesn't give me summer vacations makes it all ending a bit less salty. Anyways, enough of my tangent, I will move right onto my favorites today!
1. Bracelet
This week I received a new bracelet, and it has a plate that is engraved with a bible verse. I am so in love with it! It is subtle, but such a special reminder to glance down at and remember throughout the day.

2. Nordstrom Sale
You guys, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially open to the public! Yesterday I founded up all of my favorites; there are SO many good items I am dying to get my hands on. I apologize in advance, wallet ;-)

3. Ombre Tank
You guys, I have seriously found my new favorite tank top from Pink Blush. It has pink, ombre, tassels, and fringe. I seriously cannot get over how much I love it! I love everything from Pink Blush, but this has been my favorite piece to date!
4. Mirror
I have been on the hunt for some mirrors to start filling the many empty wall spaces in our house. But go figure, they are expensive. I am a bargain hunter, and so regardless of size, I cannot justify spending anything about, like, $40. Our master suite is all white and gray, and I swung through Burlington Coat Factory and found this gem! It was only $29! I was so excited and scooped it up immediately. We are planning on hanging it about our dresser. Now, a question for you all; how do you place a full length mirror in your home!? I would love to have one, but really can't even begin to figure out where I could put one where it fits in and doesn't seem out of place!
Pardon all of the smudges. And the unmade bed, And the toy lamb on the floor ;-) Just keeping it real, guys!
5. Pink Drink
I have known about Plexus and have wanted to try it for some time, so I was so excited when my friend Elizabeth asked me if I was interested in a few weeks ago! I have been having the famous 'pink drink' for about a week now; it has been clinically proven to help in weight loss, but more importantly it produces the growth of good gut microbes and overall improved GI health. Most of their products are also non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, and have no caffeine. And okay, most important, it seriously is YUMMY! I have been looking forward to drinking it every day because it is so delicious. If you have ever thought about giving Plexus a try, I would say you absolutely should!
 
 I hope you all have the best weekend. We (and okay, by we I mean Mike) will be finishing our brand new patio! So, I think a grill session and meal outside is going to be on the agenda when that is all said and done. I cannot wait to share the final product!

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe august is just around the corner. Months fly by I swear. That bracelet is really cute and I love the subtle bible verse for you to look at. I know you will love having a patio to use. Enjoy!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Months fly by in the summer, I swear! We have our full-length mirror hanging on a wall in our closet just for convenience sake, and also because I don't have much wall space in our master. Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mirror! I can't believe summer is almost over, too!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Score on that mirror! All of our full-length ones have been from Home Goods 💃🏻

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tank is so cute. I also love the mirror and your bracelet. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! I love that bracelet and that tank is one of my favs on you. Mirrors are so dang expensive but good thinking with Burlington Coat Factory (random fact I grew up in the town where they originated). I always have decent luck with Homegoods for mirrors but they aren't always as cheap. Have the best weekend! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bracelet!

    I ordered my NSale stuff this morning and I was crushed because half of the items I wanted were sold out. B and I are heading to ATL next week so I'm hoping I can find a couple of things in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I would've never thought to try Burlington for furniture and decor- I'll have to stop in this summer. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a bargain hunter too and sometime ms I can't believe what things cost - ha! A new patio sounds awesome, hope you have a great weekend enjoying it! Xoxo Erin

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f