Sunday, November 6, 2016

20 under $25: The Nordstrom Fall Sale!

I know we all love to talk about the big Nordstrom fall preview sale that happens every summer, but really, Nordstrom has so many awesome sales throughout the year. Right now, their fall clearance event is happening, and there are so many items at such amazing price points, it makes it hard to click away from the website without making a purchase or two ;-) With the holiday season upon us (!!!!) I rounded up twenty items under $2. These items are great accessories or basic pieces for you, and also would serve as amazing stocking stuffers or gifts for friends, coworkers, or exchanges! Happy shopping!

Clothing
I am in love with the delicate detailing on this floral top and think it would pair perfectly under a cardigan or jacket. This cardigan is on MAJOR markdown at 65% off, and is the perfect cozy color and fit. I am loving this witty print tee, and think it is the perfect tee for those days where you are just over everything ;-) Love the color on this basic tee, perfect for the holidays. And when short sleeves are what you're looking for, I love that this style is jersey, which is just the most comfortable fabric ever. The cross front and cutout back detailing on this tee are so fun, and it is still available in a few colors. With holiday parties, winter weddings, and new years coming up, a fun pair of tights is a must have for sprucing up any outfit. This tunic is nice and long, and comes in so many great colors. I just cannot get enough of quality, comfy basics like this. This sheer trim top is so so pretty, my favorite is the pearl gray color.

Home And Accessories
This bar pendant is a great staple piece, and can I just say how in love I am with the fact that gold accessories are totally back in style!?
My all time favorite tassel necklace is selling out fast, and is a MUST have. You can't beat the price or quality of it. I love the colors on this check scarf and personally cannot have enough scarves in my closet! Another absolute STEAL, these stud earrings come in a pack of four for less than ten dollars, and look ridiculously similar to the designer version that came out last year!
Not much can change a look more quickly than the addition of a fun headband, and I love the fall touches that this one offers. A cozy throw is an absolute must during the chilly winter months, and this one is so pretty. I think this Fondue Set would make such a fun and unique gift, perfect for friends or family that may have a new house! Seriously it is SO cute! On the subject of cute gifts, how adorable is this cutting board!? Because cheese totally deserves some special attention in my  book. Nearly identical to last year's popular version, this Infinity Scarf comes in such pretty, holiday inspired colors. No phone is complete without a cute case and this one is just perfection on so many levels. This pretty ring is a fun accessory. I am trying to start wear rings a bit more and think this one is great! If you are looking for a new bag, this reversible tote fits the bill and is a great piece.






Items are seriously going FAST, a lot of items I had in my basket and went back for are already gone. Get a jump start on that Christmas shopping, or treat yourself to some of these great deals for your closet!



1 comment:

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f