Thursday, March 8, 2018

I Have Moved To A New Website!

You guys! After months of going back and forth, I finally decided to take the plunge and switch over to a new website! It is still Stang&Co, just a different platform. I will share my reasons for switching (and how the process went!) over on my new blog in the near future. But what I will tell you right now is, because I have been using the entirely free blogger.com up until now, and my new platform being a self-hosted wordpress.org site, I was unable to do an entire website transfer. So, that means 'starting from scratch' in terms of those who follow and are reached by my page. This is a scary step, but one that felt necessary and worth it now, versus another year down the line! So please, head over and give my new site a follow! I could not be more excited to take this big (albeit scary) step in my blogging!

www.stangandco.com


www.stangandco.com

You can also follow my new site on Bloglovin' HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to make some changes to my blog and it's going to be interesting to see how it works! So excited for you!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f