Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Early Black Friday Sales

If there is one thing I love the internet for, it is online shopping. Truly, unless I am going to Target or the grocery store, I really don't have many things that I don't purchase online anymore. It is just so much more convenient, and whenever a package arrives on the door it feels like a little bit like a present..to myself ;-) With the internet being so accessible, it is no wonder why many stores have started offering their Black Friday deals well before that early Friday morning after Thanksgiving. You can get shopping today and start saving, and even scoop up a cozy sweater at a sweet deal to wear tomorrow if you are up for a trip to the mall!


Express: Everything 50% off plus free shipping
This store always has the BEST sweaters, perfect for those cozy family get togethers. This chenille cardigan looks ridiculously cozy, thrown over a t-shirt and you are good to go! I absolutely love how feminine and cozy this off the shoulder sweater is. And this oversized ruffle sweater is the most gorgeous pink sweater. Express also has incredible denim, and at 50% off right now this pair is an amazing deal. And I don't care what anyone says, white denim after labor day is a definitely DO in my book. Now is the perfect time to stock up on a dress if you have any winter weddings or holiday parties coming up, and I just love this sequin shift dress (how perfect for NYE!?), and this cozy sweater dress with such a unique hem.


Gap: 50% off of everything with code BLKFRIDAY
I had to scoop up this ruffle cold shoulder sweater the second I saw it! So soft, and comes in tall which I love! This metallic midi skirt is so classy but perfect for the holidays. Because I am clearly obsessed with sparkles, I am all about this sequin dress. This poncho looks ridiculously comfortable and perfect for the chilly winter nights ahead. And not forgetting the little ones, these fair isle pajamas are perfect for both boys and girls!


Old Navy: 50% off of everything, no code needed
Old Navy is my tried and true go-to store for pretty much everything. These lightwash jeans have become my new favorite, I pretty much live in them on the weekends. I love anything with buffalo check, and have been eyeing up this cardigan for weeks-it looks SO cozy. This adorable sweatshirt would be perfect to wear on a low-key NYE night at home. I love wearing ankle booties, and when I saw that these are metallic I about died. This glitter belt could be the perfect accent to any holiday look.

Nordstrom: Take up to 50% off
Nordstrom always has items marked at great prices during Black Friday, and their sale prices are live today, too! How cozy does this sweater tunic look? This pullover sweater is a classic and at this price is sure to sell out this weekend. If you have ever eyed up Kendra Scott, these necklaces are currently on sale! I am still loving faux leather leggings, and these are perfect. This pretty sweater is super similar to the one I found at Gap! I love the tie detailing at the bottom of the sleeves on this sweater. The fun cutout detail on this dress makes it so edgy and still feminine.  I am a sucker for satin and think I may need this shirt for work. This long tie sleeve jacket is SO pretty-I am thinking worn over a dress. And this gorgeous sweater is SO perfect for the holidays, I just love all of the detailing.

Other sales happening today:
Loft: 40% off of everything with code GIFTITUP
J Crew: 40% off with code THANKU
Target: early access to Black Friday deals online for Red Card holders
 
Will you be getting some early shopping done today?! What are your favorite places that offer early access to sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f