Monday, November 23, 2015

Holiday Deals and Steals!

Happy Monday everyone! We had a pretty low-key weekend around here. Aside from sneaking out to watch my high school team's dance show, we ate pizza, made a Saturday night Target run, ate nachos to go from our favorite local bar, and watched the Vikings vs. Packers game. I may have spent all day Sunday in leggings and a baggy shirt, obsessing over my current pregnancy state where I in no way look pregnant, but do look like I have been hitting the holiday treats hard. Baby bump, you have my permission to make yourself known, and baby 'pudge', be gone. #thanksnothanks

Instead of recapping a boring weekend of nothingness, I figured I would bring you some of the best sales and deals around that I have stumbled across! I think it is sad how 'Black Friday' has become 6pm on Thanksgiving day, which I never have and never will participate in. With that being said, I do love to hit up the stores on the day after Thanksgiving simply to grab a coffee, look at the pretty holiday things, and perhaps grab a few fun items I snatch for a deal. All other purchases happen online, because who has time for crazy crowds and crazy lines. So, today I am not bringing you a marked down television or a camera you will have to fight in line for. Instead, I have put together the best deals I have seen at my favorite tried and true stores that I shop at year round.

1. Target

Oh Target, how I love thee. Always one to have great deals, Target has a few this week that cannot be missed. First, sweaters for the family are all 40% off. Ladies who work (or SAHM's who need options), this is your change to scoop up some cardigans or cute and cozy sweaters for CHEAP. This is a great time as well to stock up for your little ones. I have seen some absolutely adorable Oshkosh for Target options that I am dying to add to Jackson's wardrobe.
Another can't miss deal happening right now is 20% off of toys! Many toys are already on sale, and that additional 20% off cannot be beat. I found this piano for Jackson and regular price before discount is the same as on Amazon, and then taking that 20% off and 5% off with my Red Card? Happy mama over here!

2. Gap

Thanks to my Gap card, I was able to score deals this weekend with early access, but for Black Friday this year, everything is an additional 50% off! There are a few exclusions, but really Gap is great with their sales, and lets you stack deals. I bought Jackson this jacket a month or so ago, and this weekend it was at the sale price I paid, plus the additional 50% off! Did I order another one, with plans to return one with the original receipt and get $20 whole dollars back? Why yes, yes I did. I am powerless to a good deal! The 50% off will kick in the end of this week, but even now they are offering 45% off, so the deals will last all week!

3. Old Navy

This Gap owned company is also rocking the 50% off everything sale this coming weekend. They are a little more strict, excluding clearance, everyday deals, and a few other promos. Still, great deals for sure. Jackson has one of these half-zip pullovers, and I got him two more (cardmember early access, sign up for real!) for only $5.50 a piece! You cannot beat that.

4. Express

They are allusive with their black friday ads, but for the past few years, Express has run the fantastic sale of having everything in the store 50% off. This is a great time to stock up on sweaters, basics like t-shirts and tank tops, or Christmas gifts for your man! Last year, I snagged a super nice watch for the hubby during the sale, and at 50% off it was a deal that could not be beat!

5. Amazon

First off, if you don't have Amazon Prime, get it, like now. They are already running daily specials, so it will require regularly checking in, but fortunately it can all be done while wearing cozy holiday flannels and sipping coffee by the fire!

Linking up with MegBiana, and Ashley today!

2 comments:

  1. Amazon Prime is seriously worth every penny. Also, debating on getting a Gap card..worth it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously LOVE my gap card. There are so many ways to earn bonus rewards every few months I usually have $20 or so in rewards which is basically like s gift card! If you shop gap old navy and banana republic a lot (the card applies to all three stores) I would definitely say get it!

      Delete

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f