Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Workwear Wednesday #2

One of my favorite things to pull together for work is a classy look that is also super feminine. When I saw this pink lace skirt on the clearance rack (my favorite place) at Express, I knew I had to have it. This has been one of my favorite pieces to wear to work this summer, especially on warmer days when I have meetings or need to look a bit more pulled together.
Top express (out of stock) // skirt express (out if stock) // necklace old // shoes old // watch Michael Kors

Us working ladies up in Minnesota are getting in as many dress and skirt days as we can before the cool days of fall kick in. I am 100% ready for the change of seasons, but am definitely enjoying the change-up we are allowed for our work wardrobe in the summer!

Linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday today!


1 comment:

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f