Saturday, December 26, 2015

Bumpdate: 19 Weeks


We are almost halfway there! How crazy is that?! I really hope this pregnancy continues to fly by like it has, I already can't wait to meet my little one! 


How far along? 19 weeks
Gender: 
Total weight gain: after Christmas last week, my guess would be in the range of 800 pounds? Really though, probably 6 or so pounds would be my guess, not sure how much is baby and how much is cookies, though.
Maternity clothes? My Gap Body maternity long sleeve tees are just the greatest. Otherwise still wearing my regular jeans and lots of leggings.
Stretch marks? No, but my skin has started getting super itchy! I need to get on top of using my baby belly bar, if only for the sake of stopping the darn itchy under my dresses at work!
Belly button in or out: In, but yet another sign that baby is growing is that it is definitely getting shallower. So strange watching those changes take place!
Sleep: bad. Thanks to Jackson. This baby is currently my 'easy child'
Exercise: Got in a few runs this week and feeling great! I always feel best after a workout. Fingers crossed I can keep it up for the long haul.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Christmas and watching our little guy have so much fun! Oh this is supposed to be about the baby isn't it... ;-) feeling quite a bit of movement and a lot more consistently, I am thinking it won't be long before we can feel kicks on the outside!
Miss Anything? Nothing at the moment.
Movement: Yes! Getting stronger, feeling more like kicks and less like flutters. I also have noticed I can feel the pulse in the baby's umbilical cord which is cool but so weird!!
Food cravings: cookies, cakes, desserts...or maybe it's Christmas and I just want to eat all of the things.
Symptoms: Itchy belly, still randomly feel nausea for tiny little waves, and round ligament pain. Oh how I missed you...or not.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really! 
Labor Signs: No.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy this week! Of course I have my moments ;-)
Looking forward to: Enjoying a low key week next week. I work, but Mile is off, and we have some fun appointments and things to accomplish :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
End of code a066643bb8ed59c9c7b30b6330a639ea796168fa0a83aa603f